Top News
NBA suspends Rajon Rondo, Chris Paul and Brandon Ingram for roles in Lakers-Rockets brawl  ||   Saudi Arabia needs to pay for what happened to Jamal Khashoggi  ||   Special teams issues doom Bears against Patriots  ||   Khashoggi killed in 'rogue operation' and attempted cover-up, Saudi foreign minister says  ||   Inter left counting the cost of 1-0 derby win against Milan  ||   Jimmie Johnson opens up on the bold move that ruined his shot at an 8th title  ||   Panthers' Reid calls Jenkins 'sellout' in protest movement  ||   Cousins, Murray lift Vikings past Darnold, Jets 37-17  ||   Trump says U.S. will pull out of nuke treaty with Russia that limited number of missiles  ||   CBI chief trying to frame me, special director Rakesh Asthana wrote to CVC  ||   Chase Elliott wins for 2nd time in 3 NASCAR playoff races  ||   The Latest: Prescott appears to use smelling salts after hit  ||   Jaguars implode in locker room after latest lopsided loss  ||   Atlanta United sets another MLS attendance record  ||   Chase Elliott wins Kansas playoff race; Keselowski, Blaney among drivers eliminated  ||   'It was really bad': 30 injured after floor collapses at apartment clubhouse in Clemson, South Carolina  ||   Chase Elliott wins Kansas playoff race; Keselowski, Blaney among drivers eliminated  ||   'You can’t even walk, there’s just so many people': Migrant caravan bound for US swells despite Trump threats  ||   Why did this hit on Baker Mayfield not get called for lowering the helmet?  ||   AP Top 25: Clemson back to 2; App State ranked for 1st time  ||            

Lindsey Buckingham sues Fleetwood Mac for being kicked off tour  1 Week ago

Source:   USA Today  

Lindsey Buckingham is suing Fleetwood Mac for kicking him off the band's new tour.

In the suit, the Hollywood Reporter says the guitarist and songwriter is seeking his share of the tour because he says he still wants and is able to perform.

The suit names bandmates Mick Fleetwood, Stevie Nicks, Christine McVie and John McVie.

Buckingham claims he was told five days after the group appeared at Radio City Music Hall in January that the band would tour without him. He says he would have been paid at least $12 million for his share of the tour proceeds.

Band spokesperson Kristen Foster provided a statement to USA TODAY: "Fleetwood Mac strongly disputes the allegations presented in Mr. Buckingham’s complaint and looks forward to their day in court.  The band has retained (attorney) Dan Petrocelli to handle the case."

Buckingham, 68, joined the group in 1974 with then-girlfriend Stevie Nicks, and has been its frequent frontman and sometime songwriter for most of the years since. He wrote and sang hits such as Go Your Own Way and Tusk.

He previously left the band from 1987 to 1996, and was inducted with them into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 1998. 

The more than 50-city tour began Oct. 3, with Mike Campbell and Neil Finn replacing Buckingham. 

Meanwhile, Buckingham is touring as a solo act, playing in Los Angeles Friday.

 

 

 

More News
About Us Terms & Conditions Disclaimer
Advertise Contact
register and win

NRIS.COM is one of the premier NRI website that provides a range of resourceful services to Indian expats residing in the USA. Visiting the site you will find comprehensive information related to restaurants, casinos, pubs, temples, carpool, movies, education, real estate, and forums. The simple and easy to navigate format allows NRIs to gain information within a fraction of a second. Moreover, advertising through its column of Indian free classifieds in USA allow businesses to improve visibility of their brand.

SD NRI's Chat (0 Users Online)